Click here to read 20 Robot Activities and Crafts Activities All Kids Will Love on Hands On As We Grow®
Beep, beep, beep, the Robots are coming! If you have a robot lover, preschoolers will love these robot activities and crafts to make together.
Robots have always been intriguing to children and let’s face it, nowadays, we live in a highly extensive technological world where robots aren’t just for cartoons and make believe.
However, let’s embrace it and have some robot fun with our kids!
There is no right or wrong way to create a robot!
Building robots promotes imagination, creativity, and problem solving skills. These robot activities hit the spot and will be so much fun!
In fact, there are so many different ways to create them that your children are sure to be entertained for hours.
Super Fun Robot Crafts! Beep Beep!
What child doesn’t love robots? Mine sure do. How about yours?
The great thing about building and creating robots is that each one is 100% unique.
These 10 robot activities focus on creating robot theme crafts that are sure to entertain your kids for hours.
They’re super easy to do and let’s face it, they’re cute too!
- Easy mess-free robot tracing art project with magnet tiles. Trace and draw your own original robot using your favourite magnet shape blocks.
- Make a Quirky Cereal Box Robot. Dive into your recycling stash and have fun building a Cereal Box Robot by Kids Activities.
- Create this super cute Art Bot using a plastic cup and markers. The colourful and creative designs it makes are sure to displayed on your art wall.
- Silly, silver toilet roll robots are sure to please. Glue Sticks & Gumdrops have created an awesome, colourful control panel for those silly robots.
- Grab your recycling and create a Junk Art Robot. Get out the silver paint and let your child get their hands dirty. Grab a few wipes while your at it, too. Or why not try, tin foil.
- This Life Size Robot is sure to grab any child’s attention. Look at it! It’s huge! Grab some large recycling items and create some big art with you child.
- Paint some colourful sponge robots. I Heart Crafty Things finished product is definitely display ready. Create your own to display. The more colourful, the better!
- Try these cupcake liner robot cards. They are sure to be a favourite at any child’s birthday. Glued To My Crafts cards are sure to spark some imagination and creativity in you child.
- A few tin aluminum foil covered boxes and you can create an amazing robot. Sit back and watch how Molly Moo’s robot will help your child’s imagination take flight.
- Glittery, shiny “metal” play dough will make great robots. Grab some recycled metal parts and squish them into play dough to create this cool robot by Left Brain Craft Brain.
Exciting Robot Activities
Why not try some interactive, exciting Robot activities?
They’re fun and insightful, too! They’ll be learning math and science principles in a fun way.
From creating your own Robot costume for pretend play, to magnetic Robots, to using problem solving skills in some Robot STEM activities, to a Robot shape busy box, your child is sure to become actively involved.
- Make a robot climb using this free printable. Buggy and Buddy’s gliding robot will definitely get your child giggling. Grab a straw, a couple pony beads and some tape. Your robot will be on the move in no time!
- Create a balancing robot with just a few supplies. Buggy and Buddy have added some great science and exploration with this balancing robot. Where can your child balance their robot? Can they balance it on their nose?
- A Robot Halloween Costume is sure to be a head turner. Dukes and Duchesses have created a great robot costume that your child will love for pretend play. Can your child walk like a robot in their costume creations?
- Grab some Magnetic Tiles and loose parts to create a colourful robot. Go on a magnetic scavenger hunt and then create an awesome Robot using the oh so popular building supplies, magnetic tiles.
- Building your own Robot vest is lots of fun. Fun-A-Day has created an extremely simple costume that kids will love. Add some colourful buttons and get into character.
- What about a Robot Helmet? Doesn’t that sound exciting. Learn with Play at Home’s helmet is full of imagination and creativity for children of all ages to enjoy.
- Decorate a squishy, sensory robot. JDaniel4’s Mom’s robot sensory bag looks awesome with all those colourful buttons.
- Who would like a Robot Marshmallow treat… yes, please! Revel & Glitter have created a yummy snacktivity the kids will love.
- Make some shapes with felt and have fun creating soft, colourful robots. Teach Me Mommy’s robot busy box is a great activity to take on the go. Whether on a road trip or in a restaurant your kids will love making different robots over and over again.
- Practice some writing skills with this unique robot writing tray. Grab some nuts, bolts, washers and some rice and your Fun-A-Day writing tray is complete.
Go ahead and give some these a try!
Robot Activities are such a fun and exciting theme that kids of all ages can enjoy. What robotic twist will you and your preschooler or toddler take?