Spring is a time of growth and rebirth. Celebrate the season and the joy of new life with these adorable bird nest crafts. We’ve gathered 30 bird nest crafts, so there’s sure to be something that’s just right for you to make with the kids! Below are ten of our favorites.
Bird Nest Crafts for Kids
1. Spaghetti and Meatball Nest – Could this be any cuter?! This clever edible craft is guaranteed to make mealtime fun.
2. Acorn Cap Nest – Start with a nature walk, then make this tiny little acorn cap nest. So cute and as inexpensive as a craft can get!
3. Bird Nest Cake – Every occasion calls for cake, even spring! This cake looks great and is easier to make than you might think.
4. Paper Bag Nest – It’s so easy to turn a paper bag into a nest. Fill it with eggs, jelly beans, or even marshmallow Peeps for a fun springtime craft.
5. Easy Clay Bird Nest – This simple activity is fun for the youngest of crafters and provides a great sensory experience. Older kids enjoy it too!
6. Baby Blue Birds – Baby blue birds are a sign that spring is near. Use plastic eggs and construction paper to create this nest full of adorable hatchlings.
7. Paper Plate Nest of Birds – This cute nest of baby birds starts with a paper plate and some cotton balls. It is perfect for springtime.
8. Colorful Chicks in Yarn Nests – Make these colorful Easter decorations using yarn, plastic Easter eggs, and a few other supplies. So much fun!
9. Baby Bird Eggs in Hash Brown Nests – Edible crafting often means dessert, but this is a craft you’ll feel good about serving for breakfast. It is as cute as can be!
10. Oreo Nest – Use Oreo cookies as the base for these edible nests. They’re a wonderful treat for Easter or any time in spring.
Don’t forget to look at the rest of the bird nest crafts for kids! There are ideas that kids of all ages will love.