Spaghetti, linguini, lasagna, farfalle, rotini—-these are just some of the many varieties of pasta. Pasta is among the most popular, filling, and easy-to-prepare dishes. It’s almost impossible to create a bad pasta dish if you can follow simple instructions and have access to a few basic ingredients.
If you have a bistro, café, delicatessen, restaurant, or food establishment that serves pasta dishes—or sells freshly made pasta—check out these awesome slogans and taglines to add to your brand. I’ve put together more than 159 messages you can use in your marketing assets.
- Pasta Marketing Slogans
- Italian Pasta Slogans
- Pasta Sauce Slogans
- Noodle Marketing Slogans
- Pasta Taglines
- Quotes about Pasta
- Storing Pasta Slogans
- Pizza and Pasta Slogans
- Pasta Company Taglines
Pasta Marketing Slogans
Let’s begin with these awesome slogans to promote and label to your pasta products and dishes.
- It’s difficult not to love our pasta.
- Gastronomically transporting you to Italy
- A fine taste of Italy right in your neighborhood
- The carb side is strong in you, young Jedi!
- Our pasta makes wars stop.
- Experience the magic of premium pasta here.
- Pasta like you’ve never tasted before.
- Meet your soulmate in our pasta.
- Build up an awesome body with our healthy pasta.
Related Reading: 169+ Brilliant Italian Food Blog Name Ideas by Region
- Good life is all about good pasta.
- With pasta, anything is possible.
- I’ve died and gone to noodle heaven.
- Holy meatballs! There’s awesome pasta here!
- Freshest ingredients! Best pasta!
- Experience the elegance of Italy through our pasta dishes.
- Great pasta makes every fiber of our being.
- You’d think you were in Rome.
- Enjoy extra sauce, extra cheese, and extra seasoning in our pasta
- Disappointed today? Solve that with our pasta.
- Don’t be shy. Indulge in your guilty pasta pleasure here.
- Craving for a bowl of superb pasta? Come here!
Italian Pasta Slogans
Italy is the home of pasta. Use these slogans to let people know you’re serving sumptuous Italian dishes.
- Experience a genuine Italian pasta course.
- Experience Italy through our Pasta.
- Pasta delizioso supremo!
- Mama Mia, Italian Pasta!
- The sick Italian chef pasta way.
- You’re afflicted with Italian PMS (pasta, mozzarella, sauce).
- When in Rome, eat pasta.
- Pasta—the kitchen gladiator’s meal.
- “Pasta la vista, babe!”
- I must be Italian in my pasta life
- Inspired by the grandmothers of Sicily.
- It’s a sin not to eat Roman cacio e pepe.
- Perfect pasta—the soul of Rome.
- A delicious Italian pasta is better than a romantic Italian lover.
- A delicious trip to Italy.
- Italian cuisine at its classic best.
- Let’s make some Italian magic.
- Making classic Italian cuisine right in your home.
- Authentic Italian pasta—magic in the kitchen.
Pasta Sauce Slogans
Even the blandest pasta becomes a culinary masterpiece with the right sauce. Use these slogans to entice people to try out your unique pasta sauce.
- Extra spicy, extra delicious.
- Premium sauces for every palate.
- Incredibly sauced.
- Sensually saucy.
- The sauce that breathes life to pasta.
- Our pasta sauces rule.
- Sauces that put pasta together.
- Not just for pasta.
- Making dish delicious.
- Hand-made with love every time.
Related Reading: 180+ Yummy Sushi Marketing Slogans and Captions for Social Media
- Saucing it up.
- Too good to waste.
- Perfect for the pasta lover.
- The king of the kitchen.
- Our pasta rolls together unlike anything else.
- Quality, healthy sauce.
- 100% organic, 100% natural, 100% delicious.
- Thick, liquid, sticky magic.
- Cast an enchantment on your pasta.
- Making your pasta dishes the meals of Italian royalty.
Noodle Marketing Slogans
There are a limitless variety of noodles. Each noodle manufacturer, locality, and even country has its own unique versions of noodles. Some are thick other regions make long-thin noodles. If you’re selling noodles or serving noodle dishes use these marketing slogans for a social media campaign.
- Enjoy noodles for a much longer life!
- No such thing as too much noodles.
- Noodle around and enjoy.
- An anniversary of noodles.
- Long and tasty.
- Noodled to gastronomic perfection.
- Cooks quicker than you can lick.
- Slurping made more delicious.
- When slurping noodles becomes more fun.
- Start your day with a cup of noodles.
- First of all, noodles.
- For hungry folks in a hurry.
- Available in a hundred flavors.
- No one doesn’t like noodles.
- When noodles attack with a vengeance
- Noodles for good luck and good taste
- Tangling your tongue with our noodles
- Noodles—a treat for your palate
Do you have your own pasta business? Are you serving your own signature pasta dishes? If so, check out these taglines that will make a bold statement about your pasta products.
- Pasta perfection.
- Perfection in every strand.
- Cheesiest pasta ever.
- Perfect homemade since (insert year when your business was established).
- Italians’ favorite pasta.
- Certified delicious.
- Carbs without guilt.
- No leftover guarantee.
- The healthy pasta.
- The bad-boy of Bucatini
Related Reading: 165+ Creative Muffin Captions and Quotes for Social Media
- A heart to Mom’s classic pasta dishes.
- Superfood pasta.
- Stuffed pasta with goodness.
- Ode to spaghetti.
- From zero to ziti in less than 30 minutes.
- The wet and wild rigatoni.
- You shall pasta.
- Could our Campanelle be the best of all time?
- Linguine is for lovers.
- You can do any dish with our pasta.
- 100% organic, healthy pasta.
- Limitless pastabilities.
- Love in every twist.
- The flavored pasta.
- Macaroni and mayhem.
Quotes about Pasta
Pasta is a popular dish. Thus, it’s no wonder the meal has garnered attention and opinions of many famous people.
- “Only thing I am testing positive for is pasta or cheese.” – Joe Lauzon
- “Once you’ve cooked pasta properly for the first time it becomes second nature.” – Gordon Ramsay
- “Life is not worth living if I cannot have pasta or bread again.” – Monica Seles
- “Pasta doesn’t make you fat. How much pasta you eat makes you fat.” – Giada De Laurentiis
- “No man is lonely eating spaghetti; it requires so much attention.” – Unknown
“It’s a comfort to always find pasta in the cupboard and garlic and parsley in the garden.” – Alice Waters
- “I love spaghetti and sex, sometimes together.” – Mel Brooks
- “Life is a combination of magic and pasta.” – Federico Fellini
- “When an Italian tells me it’s pasta on the plate, I check under the sauce to make sure.” – Alex Ferguson
- “In heaven, after antipasti, the first course will be pasta.” – Steve Albini
“Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.” – Sophia Loren
- “Making good pasta is so much easier than making bad stuff.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “Pasta is the one food I can’t live without. It’s the food I eat to fuel my running.” – Joe Bastianich
- “Pasta with melted cheese is the one thing I could eat over and over again.” – Yotam Ottolenghi
- “If I start feeling down I’ll gorge myself on pasta. That usually does the trick. It’s the Italian blood in me.” – Natalie Imbruglia
- “I’d much rather eat pasta and drink wine than be a size 0.” – Sophia Loren
- “As long as there’s pasta and Chinese food in the world, I’m okay.” – Michael Chang
- “You can buy a good pasta but when you cook it yourself it has another feeling.” – Agnes Varda
Storing Pasta Slogans
Pasta is often stored in a pantry for later use. This is a favorite food among preppers since the meal is easy to make and store for months without a decline in taste. You can use these creative slogans as an addition to your standard instructions. In that way, storing pasta becomes more interesting.
- Fresh forever.
- Lasts throughout the zombie apocalypse.
- Keep it fresher, longer.
- Store—in case of emergency.
- Don’t waste a single noodle again.
- Pasta that lasts a lifetime.
- Proper storage makes better pasta.
- Pasta lock. The food protection unit you never thought you needed.
- Store your pasta well and it will take care of you.
- Pasta well preserved.
- Guard your pasta with your life.
- Apocalypse noodle storage.
- Keeping pasta safe.
- Tips on storing pasta properly.
- At least, you’ll have one last pasta meal when the world ends.
- Pasta for the prepared.
- Be prepared. Store your pasta correctly.
- Save your pasta; it will save your life.
- Guard your pasta as if it’s gold.
- Italian Pasta: your palate’s best friend.
- Take care of your pasta.
- Premium pasta. Handle with care.
Pizza and Pasta Slogans
Are you serving delicious pizza and pasta? Use these slogans to entice people to order your dishes online or by telephone.
- Pizza and pasta—the perfect Italian pair.
- Want a filling meal? Go for pizza and pasta.
- The taste of Italy.
- Carbo loading? Try our pasta and pizza.
- It’s impossible not to like our pasta and pizza.
- We’re the pizza and pasta experts.
- Foods that start with P are the best!
- Serving great pizza and pasta since (insert the year when your business was established).
- Pizza, pasta, and friends.
- Here, pizza and pasta are prepared in excellence.
- Hungry? Go for pizza and pasta.
- The healthy pizza and pasta.
- 100% finest ingredients for our pizza and pasta.
- Make your own pizza and pasta here.
- Pizza and pasta—enjoy the life of an Italian party.
- Choose your pizza and pasta toppings.
- Eat the pizza, keep the pasta.
- Our pizza and pasta makes you powerful.
Pasta Company Taglines
Here are some effective taglines from popular pasta brands that you see in the supermarket.
- Discover your power – Explore Cuisine
- Italy’s Number 1 Brand of Pasta – Barilla Pasta
- Treat your taste buds – Knorr
- Better than standard pasta in every way – Fiber Gourmet
- Naturally plant based – Pasta Deliziosa Handcrafted Pasta
- Powered by chickpeas – Banza
- Artisanal pasta makers since 1981 – Al Dente
- Authentic Italian lifestyle – Garofalo
- 100% Italian – Cinque Terre
- Crafted slowly for excellence – Rummo
- Zero net carbs, zero calories – General Nature
- For a superior quality pasta – De Cecco
- Inherently good – Jovial
- Hearts of palm – Palmini
- Quality pasta since 1912 – Colavita
- Over 100 years of pasta perfection – Royal
- Italy’s most loved – Rana
- Family tradition since 1912 – Creamette
It’s virtually impossible not to enjoy pasta in whatever form. Thanks to innovation in ingredients, including gluten-free and organic pastas, even more diners can enjoy this product than ever.
This Italian-borne staple can be prepared in an infinite amount of ways, each dish distinctive and tasty. If you’re serving pasta in your food establishment or if you’re working on your pasta branding, these slogans and taglines help make your business and your dishes unique. Enjoy!
The post 159+ Modern Pasta Marketing Slogans and Tagline Ideas appeared first on Food Truck Empire.