Easy Graham Cracker Toffee everyone goes crazy for this Christmas Cracker every year! Super easy to make, buttery, crispy and down right addicting!
When it comes to the holidays I am all about fun treats that everyone loves. Ones that people remember year after year and request again and again. In my family that is a few different flavor combinations. Reeses Fudge hits the peanut butter and chocolate combo. And anything with toffee is another big one, which is where this graham cracker toffee comes in.
Click HERE to get the full recipe
Some people refer to this as Christmas Crack because it is just so addicting. And trust me, it is hard to stay away from! Plus it is so easy to make you can whip up a batch in no time for your next cookie exchange or get together.
How to Make Christmas Crack
- Start by lining a jelly roll plan with foil. This makes it easy to get the bars out of the pan, otherwise it can be a big mess.
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer on the baking sheet, breaking apart to fit and completely fill the tray.
- In a saucepan melt butter and stir in brown sugar.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat and boil for 3 minutes. Do not stir once it comes to a boil!
- Be careful and pour the butter mixture over the crackers. Spread into an even layer.
- Place into the oven and bake for 7 minutes. The toffee will set up, and this gives you the crispy texture that you are used to.
- Take the tray out of the oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
- I like to place back in the oven (with the heat turned off) for a few minutes to let the chocolate melt. Then spread until everything is well coated.
- Now you can decorate however you like! Sprinkle with sliced almonds, toffee bits, or colored sprinkles.
- You can refrigerate to speed up the chocolate setting, or let it sit on the counter until it is completely cool. Then slice into pieces and enjoy!
How long with Cracker Toffee Last For?
It lasts for about 1 week in an air tight container. You can store in the fridge if you like your chocolate cold, but this is not necessary.
Graham Cracker Toffee Variations
- Follow these same instructions and use Ritz Crackers
- Mix up the chocolate. Use dark chocolate or white chocolate instead of semi-sweet
- Make the toppings your own. White chocolate with peppermint chips would be delicious. Dark Chocolate with almonds is a classic. So many options dont be afraid to try something different.
- Use Saltine Crackers and follow my favorite Chocolate Saltine Toffee Recipe
This Graham Cracker Toffee Recipe is such a simple one to make, I hope you love it as much as we do! Let me know what variation you made in the comments below.
More Holiday Dessert Recipes to try
- No Bake Avalanche Cookies
- Christmas Dessert Lasagna
- Baileys Chocolate Cheesecake
- Christmas Peppermint Patties
- Chewy Molasses Cookies
- Frosted Sugar Cookies
- Coconut Macaroons
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
I am sharing this recipe over at Imperial Sugar today. Click on Graham Cracker Toffee to get the full recipe.
** I have an ongoing relationship with Imperial Sugar for recipe development. I was compensated for my time to create this recipe. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.