Ranch Garlic Bread- Garlic Bread has even more flavor when seasoned with a little ranch seasoning. So delicious!
The bread gets golden and crispy on the outside and is wonderfully buttery in the middle. The flavor of the ranch seasoning combines with the garlic and Parmesan cheese, plus some bacon bits to create the most incredibly flavored garlic bread ever.
I like to use a combination of butter and mayonnaise to give the garlic bread maximum flavor.
Quick and Easy To Make
To make this Ranch Garlic Bread, form a paste by mixing together the butter, mayonnaise, Ranch seasoning, garlic, bacon bits, and Parmesan cheese. Cut the bread in half lengthwise and spread the paste on the cut sides. Bake for about 15 minutes then broil for a minute or two. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Make It Cheesier
This recipe has a little Parmesan cheese in it. If you want it cheesier, add some shredded mozzarella cheese or shredded Colby Jack cheese.
To add a little heat to your garlic bread, try adding 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes to the butter paste.
If you like your garlic bread with a little kick, be sure to try this Pepperoncini Garlic Bread.
For easy clean-up, line your baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
What To Serve Ranch Garlic Bread With?
- Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Pasta
- Creamy Angel Hair Pasta with Bacon and Shrimp
- One Pot Ziti with Sausage
- Cajun Shrimp Lasagna Roll-ups
- Make-Ahead Lasagna
You can mix the paste and spread it on the bread and then wrap it in foil and refrigerate until you are ready to bake it.
Ranch Garlic Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, mayo, Ranch seasoning, garlic, bacon bits, and Parmesan cheese.
- Cut French bread in half lengthwise. Spread butter mixture on cut side of bread. Place cut side up on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Broil for a few minutes to get golden.