GOOD FOR: When you have time to make tomorrows dinner today, when an ombr smoothie just wont cut it, when you want to bring eye candy to the office holiday party but you dont have an s/o.
- 2 cups Ricotta
- 2 lbs. spinach
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup tomato puree (passata)
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup pecorino cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Strain ricotta over sieve to drain. Season with salt + pepper and divide into 3 equal portions.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat and add spinach. Cover and let spinach cook for 1 minutes, or until wilted. Add 1 Tbsp. olive oil, chopped garlic clove, and salt until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Mix one portion of the ricotta with the passata and one portion with the cooked spinach. Leave one portion white.
- Grease a 9x9 in. baking tray. Spread of the spinach mixture along the bottom of the pan. Add lasagna sheets and cover with the remaining of spinach mix and cup of the pecorino. Add a layer of lasagna, then add plain white ricotta cheese and cup of the pecorino. Add another layer, then top with passata and any remaining pecorino.
- Bake covered for 40 minutes, and uncovered for the last 5 (or until deep golden and bubbly).