Gluten-tag lovely people!
Yes, we know the name of this recipe is a mouthful! It is a delicious and healthier alternative to a regular lasagne and packed full of nutritious ingredients. It serves about 4.
Let us know if you give it a try!
- 1 medium sized spaghetti squash
- 2 cups marinara sauce of your choosing
- 1 package of ground turkey
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line baking sheet with foil
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise, spray the inside with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place the squash cut side down on the baking sheet and roast until tender, about 40 minutes
- Let the squash cool before scooping out the strands with a fork and placing them into a bowl
- Heat a small skillet over medium high heat and spray with cooking spray
- Add the ground turkey to the skillet and cook all the way through
- Add the spices, marinara sauce, and spinach, heat through
- Combine the sauce mixture and the squash and toss together
- Scoop the squash and sauce mixture into a baking pan and top with ricotta then mozzarella
- Broil the lasagna until the cheese is melted and golden
Please feel free to leave us a question or comment!
Taylor & Alyssa